Gaining clarity on career direction through career assessment
We partner with clients to find deeply fulfilling positions that reflect their values, interests, and strengths.
If you are stuck in job you don’t like or at a transition point wanting to explore different career directions understanding how to move forward can be daunting.
The essence of career direction lies in the answer to the question: “Now what?”
- A banker is stuck in his career and never liked it to begin with… Now What?
- A doctor took time to raise her kids. She is now an empty nester and ready to jump back in, but her values about the demands of the medical profession have changed … Now What?
- A student just graduated college and has no idea which career he wants.… Now What?
- A lawyer wants to slow down, but does not know what other options are out there …. Now what?
When people come upon a turning point in their life and are unclear about which path to take, the words “Now what?” can create an overwhelming feeling. At InspireShift, we see the question of “Now what?” as an exciting one: the impetus to exploration and discovery. What motivates you and makes you most fulfilled in your work?
Determining a career direction is a very individualized process. For your work to be satisfying, it must be compatible with your core values, interests and strengths. Why are some people so passionate about their work and others consider it a struggle? What makes one person feel fulfilled as a lawyer, another as a creative director and a third as an entrepreneur? The answer is that we are all different. Working with InspireShift on career direction is a period of discovery and breaking down barriers.
In order to find a job that aligns with your personality, interests and values, you first want to assess who you truly are, what motivates you and, simply put, what makes you tick. This, in combination with creating an understanding of today’s job landscape with its multitude of career options, will lead to a clarity of design and action, and ultimately a fulfilling work experience.
The process of career assessment is highly structured. Our unique methodology, insightful questions, valuable career tools, techniques and assessments will allow you to illuminate your values, interests and strengths, and balance priorities to discover a career path that is right for you. We are certified in multiple forms of assessments including the Strong Inventory Assessment and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator I and II (MBTI) to gain broader insight into your unique personality, interests, values, and work style.
We are experts in Career Direction. Partner with InspireShift to:
- Gain clarity about what makes you “tick”
- Identify your values, needs, personality traits, strengths and skills
- Define clear career goals
- Develop a clear strategy and a realistic plan
- Build self-awareness and confidence
- Develop a positive mindset