Market yourself effectively to land the position that fits perfectly with your values and personality
You are clear on the position you want to land, but how do you make this a reality?
Are you ready to jumpstart your search?
- You are successful in your career and want to progress to that next level or start with a new company
- You are in a career transition and are eager to land the right position
- You want to re-enter the workforce and don’t know how to market yourself.
Looking for a job is like a marketing proposition. It is a competitive game. The goal is to convince the decision maker – the recruiter, the hiring manager, the board — that you are the BEST qualified person for the position.
InspireShift offers expert guidance in career coaching and marketing YOU. We can help you jumpstart your search starting today. Whether you need help in planning, networking, resume writing, LinkedIn advice, Social Media marketing, interview practice, or keeping a positive perspective, we provide you with experienced, practical and creative advice and support. We are certified in multiple forms of assessment including the Strong Inventory Assessment and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator I +II (MBTI) to gain broader insight into your unique personality, interests, values, and work style.
Our coaching clients end up in deeply fulfilling positions that reflect their values, interests and strengths. They call the process uplifting and motivating.
The length of the engagement depends on the scope of the work. You will be surprised at the amount of progress that can be made in just a few weeks. InspireShift also offers shorter engagements for people who want to focus on very specific aspects of the job search process, such as developing effective networking skills, or preparing for that interview. We understand that each client is unique and needs different services. We custom design our process to your needs.
We are experts in Job Search. Partner with InspireShift to jumpstart or accelerate your search:
- Become clear on who you are and how you want to present yourself
- Gain insights in your strengths, skills and accomplishments
- Understand what makes you stand out from your competition
- Develop an understanding of the market place
- Define clear career goals and create a realistic plan
- Develop a positive mindset
Market Yourself Effectively
- Present your accomplishments, skills and strengths successfully
- Develop an effective “elevator pitch”, resume and cover letter
- Sharpen your online presence and use all aspects of social media in your search
- Master the skills for powerful networking
- Interview with impact and confidence
Manage Your Time
- Develop a plan
- Execute a balanced job search
- Manage your time effectively and efficiently